Thursday 24 December 2009

Board / Mind : Games



Well well well, my kittens. Do you remember me yapping on about a certain Serpiente? The bar tender I dated who was both very attractive and talented and brewing this and that. He'd left to the US after the inevitable boredom of my brain.
I'm in California right now, where he happens to be.
Almost a year later and I find that the bitter resentment has faded into a dull past, in favor of a new regard that admits amiability. I am glad of it, for I feel as though the saga of crud that was romance has come to an end with Zoo (who is neither a twig nor evil, sometimes this is still confusing to my friends).
But I feel as though the erratic and flippant disposition of before has caused adventures with minor harm, and major regret. Regret not of my actions, but of the cause of the actions, which brings us right back around to disposition.
I regret my regard for my past conquests being so very little, they fluttered between being less than nothing to more than everything according to nothing but the boredom of thought. Now I feel as though compensation must be made, in some respect. I see two lots of these people of mine, one which screwed me over and gave me an arsehole personality, and one which suffered for the actions of the first.
All of this happening when I was very young. Now with Zoo, I feel no need to push and pull and prove time and time again. It is much more simple, one of simple respect and affection. Something which I had not happened across when in search of continual infatuate passion. One of my findings on this search was Serpiente. Who may be driving up to see me.
I can only remember devotion, happiness, contentedness and then boredom.
I must fly my kittens, comics await.

Love and Freindship.

Jhonnie Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment